• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The unnofficial "So Who's going to Vegas" thread

113 posts in this topic

For Heaven's sake, be careful bug!! The man is 6'4" tall, 325 lbs., has a scar on his head, and a shaved cheek (or something like that). You, by comparison, look to me to be about 1' 5", 6.5 lbs.. Trust me! Never start in with a professional gambler with a mispelled white suit label! angel.gif

Bugabbooboo; Now you even have Danny Dipstick on your side.Mummsie must be proud.

For Heaven's sake, be careful bug!! The man is 6'4" tall, 325 lbs., has a scar on his head, and a shaved cheek (or something like that). You, by comparison, look to me to be about 1' 5", 6.5 lbs.. Trust me! Never start in with a professional gambler with a mispelled white suit label! angel.gif

Bugabbooboo; Now you even have Danny Dipstick on your side.Mummsie must be proud.

I don't see how a lying coward like yourself can put anyone down.

You accused me of the following, Shadroch:

"You made a point about CGC, knew he was going to respond to your point about CGC,but while he was replying, you changed your post to CGG, making him look foolish and allowing you to jump all over him in an attempt to embarress him."

Here is my post and here is Joe's post you were referring to.

If I changed my post WHILE Joe was replying to me.....then please explain why Joe's quote of what I said is EXACTLY the same as my original post?

If you repeat the same 10,000 times it still doesn't mae it true.You tried it on one thread and were laffed at. Pretty funny how you take one snippet of a threaD AND CLAIM IT PROVES SOMETHING.I guess you didn't accept the apology I left for you. I even put it in my signature so Everyone would see it.Been experimenting with pictures so Everyone will have a face to go with the name(thanks to Shield).Maybe you can make up a few more shill IDs and they can agree with you too. See ya later sweetcheeks.Being called a coward by someone afraid to admit to his own picture is a sheer delight.Greyhound has supersavers if you buy 14 days in advance,Vegas is beckoning.

What's the matter Shaddy? All I'm asking is for you to admit your lie and offer a valid explanation for it. Are you denying that you said the quote I included below? Did you not accuse me of that several times until I proved that you're a rat fink liar? smirk.gif

I even put it in my sig line so you can be reminded of your lies until you admit them and explain them satisfactorily. Now you're even lying about the people agreeing with me are my shill accounts. Keep lying, coward. It's starting to be your regular M.O. in here. You could always make a stopover in Indy during your trip. I promise not to look at you real mean and make you cry.

You accused me of the following, Shadroch:

"You made a point about CGC, knew he was going to respond to your point about CGC,but while he was replying, you changed your post to CGG, making him look foolish and allowing you to jump all over him in an attempt to embarress him."

Here is my post and here is Joe's post you were referring to.

If I changed my post WHILE Joe was replying to me.....then please explain why Joe's quote of what I said is EXACTLY the same as my original post?

Let us recount

!) I catch you red handed editing your post

2) Thread mysteriously disappears

3) You cry foul and blah..blah..blah

4) you claim to have absolute proof I lied.

5) You post your absolute proof,to which one forum member picks up what you did,before I posted what I say you did,the rest snore through it.

6)You say anyone who doesn't agree with you is a closetliberal.

7) I attempt to end this but you refuse.

8) I decide to play it for laffs since you won't let it end. I post things to my signature to embarress you.

9) In an amazing coincidence, you deciede to post things in your signature to embarress me some hours later.

10)Some many post after I called you a coward, you come up with the idea of calling me a coward

11)No one an still figure out what your proof is,or what it proves

12)blah blah blah

13) Clintn sucks and got BJs hile he should have been cutting taxes.

1) I catch you red handed editing your post

You didn't catch me at anything. But you still lie about it.

I imagine it got pulled because of something you said in it.

You're the only one crying foul about that thread getting pulled. Why don't you sack up, quit being a baby about it, and PM Arch to ask him why it was pulled.

I do.....and you continue to refuse to explain it every time I post it.

5) You post your absolute proof,to which one forum member picks up what you did,before I posted what I say you did,the rest snore through it.

If that garbled mess made any sense, I'd reply to it.

No.....but I say that you're a closet liberal.

The only thing you attempted was to throw a hissy fit and to refuse to admit you're a lying coward.

8) I decide to play it for laffs since you won't let it end. I post things to my signature to embarress you.

How is you throwing a hissy-fit in your signature embarrasing me? The only joke in here is you......unfortunately you're a sad joke. You get caught lying and can't even be a man and admit it. That's pretty pathetic.

9) In an amazing coincidence, you deciede to post things in your signature to embarress me some hours later.

You're not supposed to post things in your sig line about other memebers. I had to wait for you to do it first before I could call you out for the liar that you are in mine.

10)Some many post after I called you a coward, you come up with the idea of calling me a coward

You're not just a coward. You're a lying coward. There's a big difference.

Really? So would you agree to me starting a poll here in the comics section and if the majority agrees your statement was a lie, then you leave the forums? I doubt it. smirk.gif

12)blah blah blah

One of the few times where I can believe that you're not lying.

13) Clintn sucks and got BJs hile he should have been cutting taxes.

Were you his favorite?

1) I catch you red handed editing your post

You didn't catch me at anything. But you still lie about it.

I imagine it got pulled because of something you said in it.

You're the only one crying foul about that thread getting pulled. Why don't you sack up, quit being a baby about it, and PM Arch to ask him why it was pulled.

I do.....and you continue to refuse to explain it every time I post it.

If that garbled mess made any sense, I'd reply to it.

No.....but I say that you're a closet liberal.

The only thing you attempted was to throw a hissy fib]

Really? So would you agree to me starting a poll here in the comics section and if the majority agrees your statement was a lie, then you leave the forums? I doubt it. smirk.gif

Didn't you already try this in the Water Cooler and get your [!@#%^&^] kicked?

Don't you have any cool new jokes about child molesters or me and the cub scouts you'd like to share with your little friend Perry. uh,ten minutes to Wapner time,rainman

sleeping.gifsleeping.gif

Didn't you already try this in the Water Cooler and get your [!@#%^&^] kicked?

Don't you have any cool new jokes about child molesters or me and the cub scouts you'd like to share with your little friend Perry. uh,ten minutes to Wapner time,rainman

sleeping.gifsleeping.gif

I tried, but you were too big of a lying coward to accept my challenge......looks like you still are. How could I get my anything kicked when you're still too big of a crybaby to answer the question or explain why you lied? I'll post it again for you. It's at the very bottom in bold......would you care to give a reasonable explanation for it, coward?

You made the following accusation about me, Shadroch:

Here is my post and here is Joe's post you're referring to.

I explained how you did it, Major Khaos explained how you did it. In fact Major khaos explained it better than I could,and before I even posted my ideas. Anyone who has any interest can go to bugs favorite spot on the water cooler, named after his favorite author-Liars and some such Bugs can provide a link if he wants. Please go,read it but remember -it is not fun to laff at the feeble.

I explained how you did it, Major Khaos explained how you did it. In fact Major khaos explained it better than I could,and before I even posted my ideas. Anyone who has any interest can go to bugs favorite spot on the water cooler, named after his favorite author-Liars and some such Bugs can provide a link if he wants. Please go,read it but remember -it is not fun to laff at the feeble.

Oh no......You're actually being serious here?? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Khaos was joking, insufficiently_thoughtful_person. He posted a garbled mess of an explanation that made no sense as a joke.....and your actually trying to use it as proof that you're not a liar?? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

You never explained anything after I proved that your explanation wasn't possible given the facts. I'm posting the facts yet again. Give a LOGICAL explanation of how it's possible and I'll gladly drop the whole matter and offer an apology in front of the whole forum to you. For that matter.....if ANYONE can give a LOGICAL reason for how your comments could be truthful.....I'll apologize to you. Is that fair?

Here they are.....somebody....anybody....please answer the question in bold and give a logical reason for how his accusation could be true. Otherwise, Shadroch....it's clear that you're nothing but a lousy, lying coward.

bugsie,

Next time make your reply in letters twice as big as mine,thus you can show the forum your words are also TWICE AS TRUE.

Khaos is a joke, I'm a liar,the other person who I don't want to drag into this but replied in your thread is nothing but a closet liberal.....I'm starting to see a pattern. I guess we'll have to wait until one day you forget to take your meds and one of your shill accounts shows you how it was done.Then you'll raise heck and claim Hitler was taken out of context and was a really good speaker. Oh,wait that's the current post in the W/C

meanwhile....ten minutes til Wapner time.

Look at how you keep wriggling and squirming, you lying coward. 27_laughing.gif

You STILL refuse to answer the question. I've called you a lying coward in front of the whole forum.....provided proof that you're a lying coward......and you STILL keep dodging the question.

Here's another fine example of one of your lies. I said Khaos was joking.....and you twist that into me calling Khaos a joke. Do you not even see how big of a worthless lying coward you are?

I'm still waiting for you or anyone in the forum to explain how your statement isn't a lie. Can anyone give a logical and truthful explanation for the question in bold below? Anyone? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

When are you going to get it? Shadroch has kicked your lying [!@#%^&^] from one side of the message boards to the other. Just because your unemployment insurance ran out does not mean we all have to suffer your little hissy fits. Will you please find a job and get off these boards. Why do you spend 20 hrs a day here? Get a life already, loser. 27_laughing.gif

Isn't it sad, Tom, that you've been reduced to nothing but a troll on these boards? I know that I and many others hurt your feelings in the past.....and you don't post much as a result of it. But is that any reason to troll these boards for the sole purpose of acting like a hemorrhoid? I mean.....we know you're basically a hemorrhoid in semi-human form....but do you have to act like one when trolling the boards? 27_laughing.gif

Look at how you keep wriggling and squirming, you lying coward. 27_laughing.gif

You STILL refuse to answer the question. I've called you a lying coward in front of the whole forum.....provided proof that you're a lying coward......and you STILL keep dodging the question.

OH NO!!!!!! blush.gif Not in front of the entire forum. Good Grief there, sweetcheeks,please not in front of the entire forum. Now I guess I'll just have to answer you... oh wait a minute,I did answer you, twice even. But that was on the post I auctually caught you on,the one that was so conviently pulled. But why mess up a good story by trying to throw some facts in.So you just keep it going and going and going.......Why is it you never refer to the thread I caught you red handed on and instead pull one snippet, out of context, on a different thread entirely and then expect anyone,let alone myself to take you serious.Why not post the original thread ad posts?

Strange how you can access one pulled thread but not another.

I'm a troll? The reasons I don't post here often are because a) I don't have 20hrs of free time like you have, and b) almost every time I do post, you show up to troll me. You have 2 threads running right now, crying like a 2 yr old about something no one here gives a rats [!@#%^&^] about. I guess the frustration of not having a job and having your wife support you and the family must be tough on you. Too bad, get over it.