• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The unnofficial "So Who's going to Vegas" thread

113 posts in this topic

Still avoiding the question I see. 27_laughing.gif

You made the exact comment below in reference to the exact posts I supplied links for. You had "supposedly" caught me red handed there. Until I provided links that proved you're nothing but a worthless lying coward. 27_laughing.gif

You made the following accusation about me, Shadroch:

"You made a point about CGC, knew he was going to respond to your point about CGC,but while he was replying, you changed your post to CGG, making him look foolish and allowing you to jump all over him in an attempt to embarress him."

Here is my post and here is Joe's post you're referring to.

If I changed my post WHILE Joe was replying to me.....then please explain why Joe's quote of what I said is EXACTLY the same as my original post?

893frustrated.gifforeheadslap.gif893frustrated.gif

Thread hijackers.....

flamed.gif

Save me, please. A nigh at the RIO if anyone can stop this [!@#%^&^] from going on and on like some demented bunny in heat. I've been avoding posting here so as to not ruin the entire forum for everyone.Now I know how Rush must feel with that giant monkey on his back.

Thread hijackers.....

flamed.gif

Save me, please. A nigh at the RIO if anyone can stop this [!@#%^&^] from going on and on like some demented bunny in heat. I've been avoding posting here so as to not ruin the entire forum for everyone.Now I know how Rush must feel with that giant monkey on his back.

Okay - I'll stop it.

Bug, I believe and agree with everything you have or ever will say.

You are truly a genius, and only pride was keeping me from seeing it.

If you were a car, you, my friend, would be a Rolls Royce.

confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifinsane.gifconfused.gif893whatthe.gif

Thread hijackers.....

flamed.gif

Okay - I'll stop it.

Bug, I believe and agree with everything you have or ever will say.

You are truly a genius, and only pride was keeping me from seeing it.

If you were a car, you, my friend, would be a Rolls Royce.

confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifinsane.gifconfused.gif893whatthe.gif

That might be a winner ug-ray s-inay ot-nay oo-tay right-bay.

See if it holds for more than a few hours. He may have just passed out.

It might help if you referred to things he is familar with. Know a top of the line double -wide.

I'm a troll? The reasons I don't post here often are because a) I don't have 20hrs of free time like you have, and b) almost every time I do post, you show up to troll me. You have 2 threads running right now, crying like a 2 yr old about something no one here gives a rats [!@#%^&^] about. I guess the frustration of not having a job and having your wife support you and the family must be tough on you. Too bad, get over it.

Are you crying, troll? It's ok......you can come back......I won't be as mean to you this time. 27_laughing.gif

You can easily stop it. All you have to do is give a logical answer to the question in bold.....or admit you're the lying coward you are.

You made the following accusation about me, Shadroch:

"You made a point about CGC, knew he was going to respond to your point about CGC,but while he was replying, you changed your post to CGG, making him look foolish and allowing you to jump all over him in an attempt to embarress him."

Here is my post and here is Joe's post you're referring to.

If I changed my post WHILE Joe was replying to me.....then please explain why Joe's quote of what I said is EXACTLY the same as my original post?

That might be a winner ug-ray s-inay ot-nay oo-tay right-bay.

See if it holds for more than a few hours. He may have just passed out.

It might help if you referred to things he is familar with. Know a top of the line double -wide.

If that's supposed to be pig latin, I hope you realize you just said "Rug is not too bright".

Somehow.......I think you're too stupid to even realize it. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

The problem is that bug will never stop. He has all the time in the world to troll you, and will always have the last word. This board is his entire life, and no one will ever take that from him. Quite sad....

Tom.....are you still crying?

Shouldn't you be off pleasuring your boyfriend by now? 27_laughing.gif

Hard to believe that anyone would spend so much time here, isn't it Dave? And you are correct in assuming he has more than one id on these forums. You have to remember, bug does not have a job. He has no friends. This is his life, as sad as it may be. Everyone should take a look at the amount of posts he makes every day and let it be a lesson, to never let reality slip away from you.

I'm a troll? The reasons I don't post here often are because a) I don't have 20hrs of free time like you have, and b) almost every time I do post, you show up to troll me. You have 2 threads running right now, crying like a 2 yr old about something no one here gives a rats [!@#%^&^] about. I guess the frustration of not having a job and having your wife support you and the family must be tough on you. Too bad, get over it.

Are you crying, troll? It's ok......you can come back......I won't be as mean to you this time. 27_laughing.gif

Crying? No, It was Friday night and I went out. What do you do every weekend? No wait, don't answer, I already know. You spent all weekend on the internet, you sad little troll. 27_laughing.gif. I await your reply any second now, since I know you have been waiting all weekend long, staring at your computer screen, for my reply.

Hard to believe that anyone would spend so much time here, isn't it Dave? And you are correct in assuming he has more than one id on these forums. You have to remember, bug does not have a job. He has no friends. This is his life, as sad as it may be. Everyone should take a look at the amount of posts he makes every day and let it be a lesson, to never let reality slip away from you.

Actually, it's harder to believe that you're such a sad individual. You used to post more in here, until I hurt your feelings. Now all you can do is try to pop in with some comments to try and make yourself feel better. Sort of like the kid that gets beat up and throws a rock at the guy who kicked his butt while he runs away crying. You try to call other people sad, but one only has to look at you to see how truly sad and beaten an individual can get.

Crying? No, It was Friday night and I went out. What do you do every weekend? No wait, don't answer, I already know. You spent all weekend on the internet, you sad little troll. 27_laughing.gif. I await your reply any second now, since I know you have been waiting all weekend long, staring at your computer screen, for my reply.

Tom....it's ok that I made you cry. Wasn't the first time as everyone in here has seen you whine about getting picked on before. And people on here already know I go out. Somehow I doubt if the same is true of you. You're probably so sad that you just say you do, so people on the internet will think you actually have friends. 27_laughing.gif

Ok so who is officially going to Las Vegas Con??? There are some maybes some thinkabouts. I am just curious? I am considering being there so is Rick Speedjunkies and Oldguy who is officially going. So we can have the official CGC Texas Hold Em poker table and also the dinner.... thumbsup2.gif