• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

40 posts in this topic

Despite appearances to the contrary, this is not gcox's Personal Grading Forum. 3 PGM requests at a time is considered within reason; Gcox - you've posted about 62 in the last week, and I didn't even count them all. You're bumping everybody else off, and I think you'll find more responses to your requests if you didn't post every single book in your collection. Ease up, and make some room for other people.

Do we need Forum Guidelines for for Hey Buddy? doh!

And while I'm at it, you have been fishing for sales in some of your requests. (tsk) The appropriate forum for board sales is here . Should you decide to offer books there, don't forget to read the Guidelines pinned to the top of the page. :sumo:

Despite appearances to the contrary, this is not gcox's Personal Grading Forum. 3 PGM requests at a time is considered within reason; Gcox - you've posted about 62 in the last week, and I didn't even count them all. You're bumping everybody else off, and I think you'll find more responses to your requests if you didn't post every single book in your collection. Ease up, and make some room for other people.

Do we need Forum Guidelines for for Hey Buddy? doh!

(worship)

very good....looks like I have pissed on someone cornflakes....

I asked a few guys beforehand abuot posting all of these books and I was told they you guys liked looking at the books.....

I am sure there are nicer ways to go about this. try sending me a message and tell me...

Believe me, I will stop...no biggie...no more posts about these...I promise. For all the guys that did like them and have send me many PM's...blame this guys for me putting a halt to it.

When I am ready to sale they will be done n an orderly fashion.

It has nothing to do with cornflakes - it has to do with playing nice in the sandbox, and being fair so that everybody has an equal chance. Yes, your books are quite nice and I also enjoyed looking at them but other people may want to post books, too, and loading the forum up with a dozen posts every day prevents that from happening. There's no need to act petulantly about it - "If I can't post as much as I want I''m taking my books and going home," just ease up a bit!

fair enough...I have no promblem at all...I just wish you had just sent me a PM and not bring everyone in on it...

Again, I had asked others about doing what I am doing and they said go for it, the guys will like it.

I guess it just depends on who I ask.

Keep posting. (thumbs u

Just slow down to a couple books a day, if you will. It looks like a number of books fell through the cracks (including some of yours) because of the huge number posted in the last week or so.

It's a bummer when you post a book for grading and just get one response, or none at all.

very good....looks like I have pissed on someone cornflakes....

:screwy: What a freakin' twit.

I asked a few guys beforehand abuot posting all of these books and I was told they you guys liked looking at the books.....

illiterate, as well :grin:

I am sure there are nicer ways to go about this. try sending me a message and tell me...

I politely informed you several days ago. doh!

Believe me, I will stop...no biggie...no more posts about these...I promise. For all the guys that did like them and have send me many PM's...blame this guys for me putting a halt to it.

Not to mention, a self-centered :censored:

When I am ready to sale they will be done n an orderly fashion.

As if we give a ratz-azz about you and your books :foryou:

As they say . . . Hit the road Jack, and don'tcha come back, no more :sumo:

Nothing like the Divad welcoming committee..... :whistle:

He just says what others think :)

I'm going to post 100 random books just for the hell of it. Already scanned for the next VCC so no more work needs to be done. :banana: