• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

James Jean Appearances?

21 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of any upcoming James Jean appearances? I tried his website, but there's nothing there about appearances at all.

(shrug)

he was at baltimore :makepoint:

Yep, if you hadn't bumped it, I wouldn't have known you needed him. Unfortunately, I'm not going to be there because I'm going to watch the Lakers/Celtics game (which is at the same fraggin' time) in downtown LA, so I couldn't have gone anyway. I'm assuming he'd appear at the San Diego Con next month, since he's always nominated for (and wins) the Eisner award again.

What do you want to get signed by him, Fables comics?

Joel

http://www.comicbookconventions.com/forum/index.php?topic=6806.0

XOXO Postcard Signing with James Jean

ONE NIGHT ONLY

Saturday September 20, 6:00 - 10:00PM

The infamous James Jean (who just announced he's leaving Fables) will in the gallery for this one night to greet fans and sign fresh copies of the new XOXO postcard set. Come hang out in the spacious and relaxed atmosphere of the gallery.

Gallery Nucleus

210 East Main Street

Alhambra, CA 91801

www.gallerynucleus.com

From the Nucleus newsletter:

Due to unexpected circumstances, our signing with James Jean scheduled for Saturday September 20, 2008 has been postponed to Saturday November 29, 2008.

We apologize for the short notice and any inconvenience this may have caused anyone.

Feel free to call us at 626-458-7482 with any questions or concerns.

This should give ya some more time.

James Jean is doing a signing at Golden Apple is on Wednesday, November 12th, from 8-10 pm as well as in Alhambra on Saturday, November 29. I am only wanting one book done.

Now the big question, does anyone else have stuff they would like done? Can we make it worth the time for a Witness?

:wishluck: