• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An LCS Doing Well

29 posts in this topic

well, to be fair, she isn't just comics. those gaming/warhammer type stores* seem to do ok, so if she has that going well...

(there are 2 within almost 10 blocks of eachother on Broadway in my old manhattan neighborhood. the rent on each of those stores must be well over $15-20,000/month, or at least in that vicinity. how on earth they survive i have no idea, but they must do o.k. because it's been a couple of years and they're still there)

Holy cap, if that's what owning a comic book store for 15 years does to a 32-year old, then count me out. :o

No kidding, who wants a successful business :o

I was thinking the same thing....work a business you love and enjoy and care for, for 15 years to the point of success that your assets reach the million plus $ range?...I can see that scaring folks away :baiting:

I was thinking the same thing....work a business you love and enjoy and care for, for 15 years to the point of success that your assets reach the million plus $ range?...I can see that scaring folks away :baiting:

I was talking about the photo, which makes her look about 132 rather than 32 - must be stress city.

I was talking about the photo, which makes her look about 132 rather than 32 - must be stress city.

we know.... lol

gator

huh. I kinda take that back after clicking 'enlarge picture'. She does look kinda older than her years. At least she's doing what she loves.

Hey, I'm not coming down on her looks, only the fact that she looks far older than 32. I know guys like that, premature graying, etc, and it's usually stress-related.