• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I dont understand

23 posts in this topic

Thanks everyone.. I didnt lose what you would call a huge amount of money, but % wise it was disgusting. I'm payed either 125 or 150 for the page not so long ago. I figured I would have no problem getting my money back :( .

Except for the odd, or truly uncommon and desireable piece Ebay is a bargain basement means to try and get money for a panel page. Ebay bidding on OA has been a complete shoot on pages like these. People have to be online and see it amongst the thousands of other pieces and bid, etc etc.

You are better off putting them up in a CAF gallery with an asking price for a few weeks. Ebay is only an avenue if you have to have the money in a week or two from the time you put it up for sale.

C

Thanks everyone.. I didnt lose what you would call a huge amount of money, but % wise it was disgusting. I'm payed either 125 or 150 for the page not so long ago. I figured I would have no problem getting my money back :( .

Except for the odd, or truly uncommon and desireable piece Ebay is a bargain basement means to try and get money for a panel page. Ebay bidding on OA has been a complete shoot on pages like these. People have to be online and see it amongst the thousands of other pieces and bid, etc etc.

You are better off putting them up in a CAF gallery with an asking price for a few weeks. Ebay is only an avenue if you have to have the money in a week or two from the time you put it up for sale.

C

Great info to know Chris.. thanks