• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No combined shipping WTF?

11 posts in this topic

Tropic Comics Part Deux

"If you win more than one of my auctions, congratulations. You will not be disappointed. Unfortunately, they will not be combined - NO EXCEPTIONS. I do this so that there will be no delivery confusion. If this is unacceptable to you, then do not bid." 893whatthe.gif

$5 shipping for raw books that are not even graded. PASS!!! insane.gif

Have you ever bought from John before... that dude packs like he expects an elephant to step on it. I think part of the need for his flawed policy is because he uses so much cardboard and materials, there's barely any room for another slab. He spares no effort to protect the books... I think that is really the problem. He's the only seller I ever encountered that I consider a bit obsessive in how he approaches shipping. Definitely overdone which means a lot coming from me as I'm not very far off.

He needs to find a source for the Diamond half-boxes.. perfect for 3-5 slabs.. and free.

That's too bad.....I was hoping to learn how to "manipulate and profit from women" and to unlock "The hidden secrets of Pimps", but he won't combine shipping! 893frustrated.gif

My poor wrists. blush.gif

Tropic Comics Part Deux

"If you win more than one of my auctions, congratulations. You will not be disappointed. Unfortunately, they will not be combined - NO EXCEPTIONS. I do this so that there will be no delivery confusion. If this is unacceptable to you, then do not bid." 893whatthe.gif

$5 shipping for raw books that are not even graded. PASS!!! insane.gif

893whatthe.gif