• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Most Informative/Positive Contributor Award

102 posts in this topic

It's hard to pick, and I really don't want to short change anybody, but here I go....

Most Informative:

Fantastic Four - when I first came on the boards, FF was one of the few posters. His knowledge of comics astounded me. You can tell that he has put in countless hours researching every facet of the hobby. Print runs, common mis-wraps, HTF in grade, restoration detection, refining the grading system...You name it, Jamie has probably devoted time to it.

Honorable Mentions: Lighthouse, Valiantman, Pov

Most Positive:

(tie)

DAM60 - David's idea of a Forum Charity drive to sponsor Comic Interest Groups shows you that this guy really cares about comics. It was probably the one time that everybody here came together and agreed on something. No fighting, no negativity. Just good things. And on top of that, he's a great guy to boot!

Joanna - What can I say about our "Den Mother". Joanna is always a joy to talk with, and her posts are always positive. Oh yeah, there's also this little thing called "Crisis" that is, hands down, the best thread on the forum.

Chris