• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where the Action is....

27 posts in this topic

THAT IS A FAKE!

I have the original art. I got it at a local Antique Shop for $25. :sumo:

1934195571_0a891a7c97_o.jpg

:gossip: Great Work again Flee! :applause:

lol Now I'm wondering if I have the real one or not. hm I'm thinking I might go back up in my Grandfather's attic and try to find a Schomburg cover next.

I'm betting there's a ton more treasures we will see from your...um, "Grandfather's Attic"! :baiting:

Great job! :applause:

I'd like to announce here that I will be sending a few prized comics from my collection to CGC for grading as I prepare for my first sale.

Hey, BZ, did you ever say what those books were, what grades they got and where you sold them? Just curious. I just noticed this for the first time.

Gary

I'd like to announce here that I will be sending a few prized comics from my collection to CGC for grading as I prepare for my first sale.

Hey, BZ, did you ever say what those books were, what grades they got and where you sold them? Just curious. I just noticed this for the first time.

Gary

hm

Gary

I'm fairly sure he was kidding. BZ wouldn't dream of selling a single book without first offering them to his beloved comrades here in the GA forum

Plus, he only recently starting using mylar and backing boards, a leap of faith from his polybag only rule. So jumping all the way to slabs is going to take some time for him. You gotta crawl before you walk and all......