• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

23 Bronze Age Flash Issues - Several High Grade Issues!!

5 posts in this topic

I picked up a very nice batch of Bronze Age Flash issues and I’m offering them up at a great price to my fellow board members. Check out the scans but I am selling them as a batch with an average grade of 7.0 FN/VF. I came out with an average grade of 7.5 using my grading scale and then chopped off 0.5 to try to match other board members grading.

The batch includes 23 issues with several in the high grade category. I’m selling them for $40 shipped. I will consider breaking up the batch if there is enough interest but I have to be realistic and assume this is another direct to e-bay bunch. First :takeit: wins out over PM offers.

Includes issues #s – 236,237,238,239,240,241,242,243,252,253,254,255,256,257,258, 266,267,268,279,282,283,304,331

th_Flash240.jpg th_Flash239.jpg th_Flash238.jpg th_Flash237.jpg th_Flash331.jpg

th_Flash304.jpg th_Flash283.jpg th_Flash282.jpg th_Flash279.jpg th_Flash268.jpg

th_Flash267.jpg th_Flash266.jpg th_Flash258.jpg th_Flash257.jpg th_Flash256.jpg

th_Flash255.jpg th_Flash254.jpg th_Flash253.jpg th_Flash252.jpg th_Flash243.jpg

th_Flash242.jpg th_Flash241.jpg th_Flash236.jpg

Hi-Ho - Its off to e-bay they go.

On a side note - This was my last sale on the boards for a while. I'll keep buying but it just doesn't make sense to spend the time to offer up comics. Thanks to the few that have purchased comics from me in the past and I hope your happy with the comics.

Hi-Ho - Its off to e-bay they go.

On a side note - This was my last sale on the boards for a while. I'll keep buying but it just doesn't make sense to spend the time to offer up comics. Thanks to the few that have purchased comics from me in the past and I hope your happy with the comics.

Very happy - don't give up the ship. Keep on selling!

Thanks for the kind words - I really appreciate them. There are some great sellers on the boards that deserve the business and I tend to get comics that do much better on E-Bay. I enjoy everything about the boards but you have to know your limits and I just don't have unlimited time in the day. You guys are the best!!