• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM World's Finest 232

10 posts in this topic

What is with the download speed? 9.6

Not sure. Ordinarily it is very fast. A good friend has a home network with a dedicated T1 line and he has given me many gigs for this kind of thing. I noticed the Slowski-speed last night. Hopefully he is aware there is an issue and is or has fixed it. We shall see.

What is with the download speed? 9.6

Not sure. Ordinarily it is very fast. A good friend has a home network with a dedicated T1 line and he has given me many gigs for this kind of thing. I noticed the Slowski-speed last night. Hopefully he is aware there is an issue and is or has fixed it. We shall see.

Much better. (thumbs u

Ahhhh.. I remember those inks! :cloud9: I remember very clearly how impressive these books were when you posted them before.

No need to for one or two lines describing the flaws since there aren't any.

9.6 easy, with definate possibility of 9.8

Nice books, good luck with the sale.

Same as previous blurb. Just trying to get a feel. If you could give a one or 2 liner about what defects you see would be appreciated.

It's a trick question, right? hm

9.8 :sumo: There's nothing to say