• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Back from the dead part II

35 posts in this topic

:cloud9:

ss1461.jpg

This has been removed from Ebay and sold privately.

:acclaim:

On another note, where are all the regulations and guidelines about which forums you can pimp your books in, where you can't, etc?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=58&Number=1234144&Searchpage=5&Main=67623&Words=Architecht&topic=0&Search=true#Post1234144

What do you guys think?

For now, I'm inclined to help build traffic on this board by allow SS book selling posts here and thus make it a more attractive one-stop resource for SS. This would change if/when the posting volume becomes too high for that approach. But I'm open to feedback. Thoughts?

It was never changed

Why mess with it? (shrug)

So that people who don't live in the SS forum might know they can sell books here? :makepoint:

You guys are pretty :censored: insulated - I practically live on here, but had no idea that you were free to buy and sell SS books in this forum. Seems like pretty important stuff, even if I only own 2 SS books.

What if I want to sell them?

So that people who don't live in the SS forum might know they can sell books here? :makepoint:

You guys are pretty :censored: insulated - I practically live on here, but had no idea that you were free to buy and sell SS books in this forum. Seems like pretty important stuff, even if I only own 2 SS books.

Post 'em up. (shrug)

Thanks Ares, and I think it's time this became an official CGC Forum Guideline, right?

I guess those of who live here have taken it for granted...

You do have a point

and I dont mean the one on your head :baiting:

Post 'em up. (shrug)

Now you know! (and that is half the battle...G I JOE.... :acclaim:)

I can't believe you own any SS books.

If we've learned anything from anal-retentive comic book collecting, it's that the goal is to keep the book in as perfect a condition as possible, the closest to "off the press" the better.

Scrawling a signature on a CGC 9.6 Silver Age hyper-key like this, Ditko or not, when you could have used a lower grade copy and owned both, is absolutely idiotic.

I guess those of who live here have taken it for granted...

Exactly my point, and I think it's pretty important info for those looking to sell their SS books.

well if you shoot a PM to Arch i'm sure he will get right on it