• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TIME TO UPGRADE TO 9.6??

37 posts in this topic

Umm...I wonder if he would honor the 30 Day return policy he describes in the ad (without an exemption for CGC-graded books). Can we say..."Oops"!

Why is that an OOPS? Not all dealers have a no return policy with CGC graded material. That is a class act if you ask me, why hide behind the holder?

Man he has had some nice ASM'S these last couple of years!

That is a class act if you ask me, why hide behind the holder?

I would agree, and I would hope at that price-point, you have only serious bidders with pure disposable cash to throw at that book.

Understreet has bid several times...there goes the neighborhood tongue.gif

That is a class act if you ask me, why hide behind the holder?

I would agree, and I would hope at that price-point, you have only serious bidders with pure disposable cash to throw at that book.

Understreet has bid several times...there goes the neighborhood tongue.gif

I want to play with the big boys too... sorry.gif

I wonder what Kevin76 thinks about this auction....

I imagine he's hoping it goes for a bundle, to protect the investment in his 9.4.

Certainly a sweet book. laugh.gif

I'd certainly like to see it go for alot..I think this 9.6 is defenitly sweet,I wouldn't mind having it,I'd have to agree with DiceX,He's selling it too early,Spider-man 2 will most likey make more than the 1st one.As far as protecting my investment at this point im really not concerned about it,what is a good investment now will be 20 years from now,I'll eventually use the 9.4 14 to get something else instead like a 9.2 JIM 83,X-men 1 9.0/9.2,Maybe FF 4 9.4 or even an early Hulk in 9.4. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif