• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Making room for baby...Almost sold out remains on last page

124 posts in this topic

That's right, I just found out my first and last kid is on the way...so no more spending on great pre-code for a couple months unless I have a pp balance. I have tons of books starting with Avengers, JLA, HOM, and War...will keep this thing running until I get to confused to keep up.

Shipping: OK, I can ship in a flatrate priority box for 10.00 with delivery confirm. I can ship about 10 raw books in a great new comic box I found at work for 7.00 with delivery confirm. Overseas and other options available by PM.

:takeit: rules

These first few Avengers books are from my Avengers fire sale from a month ago. They were sold, and not paid for due to a family emergency, which I understood. I gave the dude the option to back out but he insisted he would pay so I said OK. Anyway, still no pay...A couple Mass copies and a couple slabs...

Do you still have the cgc holder label's for the cracked slabs?

:gossip: They are still in the slabs so a reholdering would be inexpensive.

Okay, thought you meant they were cracked and out of the slabs. Thanks.

My bad...shoulda been more specific. Thanks for popping this threads cherry.