• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS All Star Comics #8 CGC 2.5...... Closed.....

12 posts in this topic

Cracked out and examined once. Still have the label.

Presents pretty nice for a 2.5.

Asknig price is $3700 shipped.

Would consider trading for comparable GA Action, Detective, More Fun, or Adventure. Most Timely and Higher grade Nedor Super Hero. Would also consider some SA keys.

th_AllStar8a.jpgth_AllStar8b.jpgth_NewCGC002.jpg

Cracked out and examined once. Still have the label.

Presents pretty nice for a 2.5.

Asknig price is $3700 shipped.

Would consider trading for comparable GA Action, Detective, More Fun, or Adventure. Most Timely and Higher grade Nedor Super Hero. Would also consider some SA keys.

th_AllStar8a.jpgth_AllStar8b.jpgth_NewCGC002.jpg

hm hm

Nice 2.5 (thumbs u

First appearance of Wonder Women?

Yep. (thumbs u

And if I had the $$$ I'd buy it.

It's the 3rd greatest comic behind Action 1 and Tech 27 imo and it's still affordable in good (under $3000).

I'm going to go ahead and post some more books here before putting them in my ebay store. I will add them here because I don't want to have two threads up at once.

Prices listed are the price that will be on them in my ebay store.

Board members can take 10% off of the listed prices and get free domestic or discounted international shipping.

First.

Weird Chills #3...4.0(VG) light tanning halo on interior covers....$100

th_WeirdChills3.jpgth_WeirdChills3b.jpg

Warrior Comics #1...tight 6.0/6.5..light diagonal scuff on fc. Small pressure ding on open edge of bc affects most pages..$90

th_Warrior1.jpgth_Warrior1b.jpg

Tip Top #35 1939 Tarzan...Very nice book to bad it has slightly rusty staples. Pages are about as white as I've seen on a book this old....6.0 (staples)....$160

th_TipTop35.jpgth_TipTop35b.jpg

Key Comics #1Puckered but well attached staple...6.0/6.5...$130

th_keycomics1.jpgth_keycomics1b.jpg

Here's a good one. Atomic Bomb #1...Sweet book..Some ink transfer (more noticable on edge of bc. Some light ncbb's...7.5/8.0. Really good shot at an 8.0

$420

th_atomicbomb.jpgth_atomicbombb.jpg