• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LOEG - Black Dossier: Blame DC!!!

24 posts in this topic

Sam, we've gone thru this... both are hardcovers. Two different covers - one "regular" cover and one "variant" cover. Both shipped in equal numbers. The only difference between them is the cover design. The one to get is the design you prefer.

I got the "variant". Kevin O'Neil did a little Invisible Man sketch in it for me at the signing in NY on Wednesday.

Thanks Kevin

I was looking at some on ebay and some say Hard Cover and Some didnt .. I thought there were softcover versions as well. Then reading this thread cleared things up a little. Thanks Kevin

There won't be a softcover of this until late next year, although there was some talk this weekend about an "Absolute" oversized hardcover shipping early next year with a record insert.

A record? That's brilliant. 98% of the people on the planet won't be able to listen to it, if they even know what it is.