• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why not! 35 Comic lot for $6.00! 17 cents a comic all in VG - Wolverine #1 Patch

1 post in this topic

Looking to get rid of some of my under copies/readers.. (Moderns)

And you get them all DIRT CHEAP! ..$6.00!... thats about 17 cents a book!

All are in VG condition (a few are in VG/F- condition) all pages/covers are attached. no cut outs of any kind, just wear and tear (creases/bends/nix&cuts)etc/ throught the years, some moreso than others . NO stains or makings on any book... but for the price you cant beat it! and they are good reads as well!

(please add shipping/handling of $7.50 (which is less the actual shipping cost!) due to weight for US buyers. UK buyers will need to get adjusted rate, which will be found out if thats the case)

I only accpet paypal and payment is to be made within 24 hours of striking deal, books will then be shipped the next day! (if not the same day!) all books are doubled up in bags and boards. Thanks and if you want any pics, let me know and ill be happy to scan em)

:takeit: gets its!

Here is the list.

*Wolverine 1 ( 1st patch wolverine) (highest dollar value of the lot) cost me $4.00 a few years ago by itself) - VG/F- condition

Avengers 360 (bronze Vision cover

Daredevil 294

Superman 65

Uncanny X Men 278

U Xmen 287

X Factor 66

X Factor 70

Wolverine 1 ( 1st patch wolverine)

Marvel comics presents Wolverine 125

Wolverine 72

Hulk 382

Hulk 392