• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice League of Amereica Casing Confirmations

24 posts in this topic

I think that's a lot more likely if you have a cast made up of mega-stars than a bunch of relative unknowns. :gossip:

No, because that doesn't really exist - even in ensemble pictures, there is pecking order with leads, supporting, etc., regardless of star ranking.

A movie like JLA, with tons of potential leads and co-leads (even worse than X-Men), along with the OC-like youngsters being cast, is a recipe for disaster.

I think that's a lot more likely if you have a cast made up of mega-stars than a bunch of relative unknowns. :gossip:

No, because that doesn't really exist - even in ensemble pictures, there is pecking order with leads, supporting, etc., regardless of star ranking.

A movie like JLA, with tons of potential leads and co-leads (even worse than X-Men), along with the OC-like youngsters being cast, is a recipe for disaster.

i'm inclined to agree with that point. every member of the JLA is supposed to be a major character from DC