• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ranked #3 in the registry now for my Vampi's and growing!

17 posts in this topic

Sorry about that, amigo, I just saw this thread. Now I feel guilty. That's a temperary set anyway as I'm selling them when I return home. I have a few more Vampi's to add soon. The only one I'm keeping is #8 which just got signed by Ken Kelly thanks to Pirate.

lol, I am going to be sending in more vamps to be graded so if Grails sells his set and the rest of my vamps it looks like you will grab that #2 or #1 spot in the future. Not sending mine in until Jan so it going to be awhile though.

:acclaim:

Not to mention I have 4 more that are nice grades coming in the mail! :cloud9:

Oh and I forgot... I submitted 2 more for grading but hell I won't see those for awhile. :sorry:

Congrats but at the risk of being labeled a hater, most Vampi collectors arent CGCing their runs and I know of 2 collections personally that might be bumping yours down as well. Im not really trying to rain on your parade, Im just extremely not a fan of the CGC registry gimic.

Since we're label shopping...

The 29 is one and only HGC too...hurrah.

v5a.jpg

v9a.jpg

v19a.jpg

v29a.jpg

v35a.jpg

v42a.jpg

v54a.jpg

v64a.jpg

v74a.jpg

v78a.jpg

v93a.jpg

scan0033.jpg

I can't believe only one of those has white pages and that's the first 9.6 with Cream pages that I've ever seen from a magazine I think.

How come you haven't sold any of those 9.4's to me yet?! :makepoint:

:acclaim:

Not to mention I have 4 more that are nice grades coming in the mail! :cloud9:

Oh and I forgot... I submitted 2 more for grading but hell I won't see those for awhile. :sorry:

Congrats but at the risk of being labeled a hater, most Vampi collectors arent CGCing their runs and I know of 2 collections personally that might be bumping yours down as well. Im not really trying to rain on your parade, Im just extremely not a fan of the CGC registry gimic.

Sure, I know, it's a gimmick, but this is also the only title I collect that's slabbed. :hi:

Hi - I've finally completed slabbing the entire Warren Vampirella run. Spread the grading costs out over 3 years. Anyway, regarding the registery discussion, seems like a lot of effort to post. What are the opinions on the registery? Is this the CGC equivalent of pedigreeing a collection?

Its a fun little way to show off. Most of us here, including myself really have few people to show off to so if you enjoy doing that it can be fun. Not part of the Pedigree though. Pedigree's are one owner finds of a large collection in unusual high grade and paper quality.