• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

17 years later...got my GRAIL...SHOWCASE 4

68 posts in this topic

Welcome to the club headed by esquire with his 9.2 entry.

You mean the $125k book?

Goon, when you are ready for an upgrade, call me! :gossip: I'll give you the deal of your life. ;)

Showcase4.jpg

:o HOLY SCHNIKEYS!!!!

Uhhh, Zaid, where exactly is your home located in the DC metro area? we're still on for after Thanksgiving dinner drinks, at your pad, correct? :devil:

If you bring the girl in the Superman shirt, heck ya! :grin:

Wow, CONGRATULATIONS on obtaining your grail. Good for you! I'd be happy w/ that copy, and I'd leave it just the way it is.

Gotta be a good feeling to own one of those. I'd love to own one, and hopefully I will someday.

Thanks.

I'll keep 'em crossed for you...hope it does'nt take you 17 years! :wishluck:

Congrats!

I would have offered you my 4.0 in exchange for a few cans of Idris Ginger Beer, but then i read your "or a German with a sense of humour" comment... :baiting:

lol

Whoops...sorry...nothing personal. :devil:

Its an old English joke...sort of...apparently our Queen is a German...go figure! (shrug)

Congrats!

I would have offered you my 4.0 in exchange for a few cans of Idris Ginger Beer, but then i read your "or a German with a sense of humour" comment... :baiting:

lol

Its an old English joke...sort of...apparently our Queen is a German...go figure! (shrug)

You mean... Heidi Klum is your Queen ???:o

Congrats!

lol

If only :cloud9:

heidi_klum_12.jpg

Congrats!

lol

If only :cloud9:

heidi_klum_12.jpg

You're definitely invited over for Thanksgiving drinks if you can bring her with you! (thumbs u