• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT, anyone get Assaasin's Creed? Is it worth it?

31 posts in this topic

Lets see...a game about an Arab assassin, killing Christian Crusaders?

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i'll be politically correct for once in my life, and simply write that i'll be passing on this one.

You might want to read up on it a bit more.. Maybey some spoilers

theres more to this than meats the eye

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i'll be politically correct for once in my life, and simply write that i'll be passing on this one.

Future politician in the making right here, why don't you read up on the game first before judging it? :sumo:

Good game, does drag on at times but it's well worth a first time visit.

Future politician in the making right here, why don't you read up on the game first before judging it? :sumo:

Instead, why don't you save me the boredom, and explain to me here, and now, just where i'm off in regards to the games overall theme?

The player assumes the role of Desmond Miles, a bartender whose family tree is of assassins. He is taken to a facility where he uses the Animus, a machine that allows him to see the memories of his ancestors during the Third Crusade, in the year 1191.

It's more of a sci fi game when you add in the Desmond bit.

Yes its in Crusades and has Muslim blood but its set in a historical time and so far i havent heard of any complaints

Instead, why don't you save me the boredom, and explain to me here, and now, just where i'm off in regards to the games overall theme?

Why bother if it would simply bore you? (shrug) You've obviously made a poor judgemental call on something you didn't bother to learn about and instead relied on other's opinions. Nothing I say will change your mind until you see it for yourself.

The player assumes the role of Desmond Miles, a bartender whose family tree is of assassins. He is taken to a facility where he uses the Animus, a machine that allows him to see the memories of his ancestors during the Third Crusade, in the year 1191.

It's more of a sci fi game when you add in the Desmond bit.

Yes its a Muslim in Crusades but its set in a historical time and so far i havent heard of any complaints

Talk about a left hook out of nowhere, the whole sci-fi aspect totally surprised me as the articles I did read mentioned nothing about it. I can't imagine I was the only one?

So in the end it IS a game about a MUSLIM assassin, killing CHRISTIAN Crusaders, set IN the Crusade era????

thank you...exactly what I thought!

BZZZTTT WRONG

Research some more and you will find he is Muslim Father/Christian mother...

It was mentioned in the UbiDays interview that Altaïr is not religious but rather "spiritual"

Read here all about it and decide later...

Your making it into something it aint..