• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Using the "Back Cover" image slot question

3 posts in this topic

I was wondering if I would be allowed to post a scan of my reading copies and have that in the back cover slot instead of the actual back of the graded book.

i have a bunch of raw signed books that i'd like to showcase with my graded Cap run. is such a thing allowed?

I was wondering if I would be allowed to post a scan of my reading copies and have that in the back cover slot instead of the actual back of the graded book.

i have a bunch of raw signed books that i'd like to showcase with my graded Cap run. is such a thing allowed?

Why not? I use the back cover slot for original art on issues for which I have the cover OA. I'd say as long as what you post has something to do with that book it is fine. I'd say it would be a good spot to post (other than the BC): a raw scan of the book (if you submitted it), your childhood copy of the book, OA, etc.,. Makes things more interesting IMO.