• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newest Boardie Commission completed....

48 posts in this topic

Shiver,

As always a great piece.

I have a question about your art.Are these for book covers?Are they for sale?No flaming please as I just dont know the answers and not shilling for shiver.

D

This one is not for sale. It was a commission piece for me. Shiver may want to use the image in some future book and I would love to see it in print.

I'll pimp a little for Shiver pimp2.gif and say that he does sell art on eBay [he is one of my favorite sellers] and in the For Sale forum here on the CGC Boards and on his website. PM me [or him] for the links.

Can't you read you fricken maroon?.. oh wait you said no flaming. :jokealert:

This and other paintings Matthew has posted here are works commisioned by fellow boardies. Custom paintings made per request.

His website is pretty spiffy, take a look.

Ze-

Are you channeling bugs bunny?And by the way I know where you live.

You busted me.I never made it throught the whole thread before posting.

And I agree his website is spiffy and a must see.

Dennis

Can't you read you fricken maroon?.. oh wait you said no flaming. :jokealert:

This and other paintings Matthew has posted here are works commisioned by fellow boardies. Custom paintings made per request.

His website is pretty spiffy, take a look.

Ze-

Are you channeling bugs bunny? And by the way I know where you live.

This sir means war!

:kidaround:

Really some super obvious talent here, man. Very cool stuff.

Well said... particularly creepy, that one! *BRAVO* (thumbs u

My wife was also struck by the exceptional moodiness of this painting without being familiar at all with the Lovecraft story taht inspired it. The more I look at it, the more I love it. <3