• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Season Premiere of Smallville

5 posts in this topic

To anyone who dosen't know, or needs a reminder, the season premiere is tomorrow(later today actually crazy.gif) at 8pm on the WB.

I will be working at 8pm, but thanks to the miracle of digital cable, I can watch it on KTLA(WB in L.A) at 11pm. 893applaud-thumb.gif

For any fellow Canucks who don't have the WB, I don't know when it's premiering on our networks.......possibly next week? confused-smiley-013.gif

The cliffhanger was really bizzarre, and I'm looking foreward to this season. The clips I saw for this season look very interesting. And for anyone who isn't watching, you should be. It is really good television, and I'm pretty hard on Movies and TV. Even if I had no familiarity with the character, or comics, I would like this show. Heck, even my older sister likes it. So watch! thumbsup2.gif

Now, I'd better get some sleeping.gif.

He gets into the phone booth!

not a superman costume underneth though >_<

the writers are trying to get a young Bruce Wayne charcter in this season (not sure if that's confirmned yet) Perry White also makes an appearnce. no Lois >_< they said you'll see her in season 4