• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two Morrows 50% Holiday Sale

3 posts in this topic

The giant Two Morrows 50% off sale ends today, a screaming deal in my book. I already bought some Kirby Collectors I was missing and will be picking up a few more things before it ends.

If anybody is unfamiliar with them, they publish a great line of comic-related mags and books, including Alter-Ego and the Jack Kirby Collector.

The giant Two Morrows 50% off sale ends today, a screaming deal in my book. I already bought some Kirby Collectors I was missing and will be picking up a few more things before it ends.

If anybody is unfamiliar with them, they publish a great line of comic-related mags and books, including Alter-Ego and the Jack Kirby Collector.

I use the reprint of the Michelle Nolan Timely index they published in Alter-Ego all the time. While it is not as useful as an online index, it's great to browse for writers, artists and stories that may be interesting to you.