• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The latest Back Issue Magazine

2 posts in this topic

Does anybody pick this up on a regular basis? I have about 3-4 of them and consider it pretty well-done. I have so much to read (and so many comics to grade) that if I subscribed it would just pile up unread. But I like to support them (and my LCS) by getting one every few months. The new one looks fantastic. A big cover story on the Layton Iron Man run that just about all of us love. Mike Grell interview on Warlord. Rich Buckler on Deathlok (sure to have info I don't know, haha). Plus two things that are very 70s to me and thus of much interest. An article on Charltons Six Million Dollar Man/Bionic Woman comics plus a piece on that wacky tv thing-o in the late 70s. Challenge of the Superheroes or whatever it's called. Basically a Batman tv show reunion with Adam West, Burt Ward, and Frank Gorshin plus Huntress (!!!) and Black Canary (!!!), Mordru (whoa), etc. I had vaguely heard of this but it was years ago and I didn't really care. Now I'm pretty intrigued.

Check it out. Comments welcome.