• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Hulk 181

16 posts in this topic

knocks it down a lot, but a few past sales of GPA record for Qualified Incomplete are:

note that prices are all over the boards, but the highest slabbed Q incomplete book sold for $550 and the lowest was $170.....

FYI

9.2 Q 450 in '04

8.5 Q 550 in '06

8.0 Q 450 in '06

7.5 Q 295 in '05

7.0 Q 328 in '07

6.5 Q 370 in '06

6.0 Q 170 in '06

5.5 Q 205 in '06

5.0 Q 203 in '05

4.5 Q 200 in '07

4.0 Q 185 in '07

3.5 Q 199 in '06

Thanks for information Colin (thumbs u

Well, don't get all carried away now . . . You've got some serious fading or staining to the URFC. Although the book appears to be structural 6.0, I think the fading staining is going to take it down to a VG 4.0. :(

You may do better selling it raw (on speculation) than slabbed. hm

And Colin, don't forget that I set the record for 8.5 (Q) way back in 2002-2003 with my "B" copy Tomato Boxer (White Pages) - sold to Board Member DKing through eBay. :grin:

What the heck is the marvel value stamp??

In March 1974, Marvel Comics ran a very creative campaign that was both fun for the readers and sensational for its sales. Each month pictures of its popular characters, both heroes and villains, were printed onto the Letters Pages section (Where Stan Lee/Bullpen printed comments, editorials or fan mail) of its various comics. These images appeared in the form of a numbered stamp and the readers were encouraged to both "clip 'em and collect 'em". There were 100 in the set and are referred to as the Series A group.

Yeah, I'd clean the scanner you can see the mark on both front and back.

Uh, if the stain happened to be on the same side you might have a point :makepoint: That's got to be one freakin' dirty scanner . . . :insane:

You buy it . . . :baiting:

how much.............was it slabbed?

Oops! I looked it up - it was an 8.0 slabbed white pages:

Incredible Hulk, The (1962-1999)

No. 181 Vol. 1 (1974) CGC Quailified VF (8.0)

Incomplete

Copies Average High/Low Sold

- $500.00 - Jan 2003

- - - Feb 2003

- $629.99 - Mar 2003

I sold it in Jan 2003, and DKing packaged it up with a bunch of "Origin" and Wolvie mini-series, and sold it in March 2003.

I'm actually surprised that GPA reported the 2nd sale, as it was a multi-issue lot sale hm