• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Woo Hoo!!

25 posts in this topic

Aces is just jerking your chain. It's not a stain it's the ad on the nside front cover. However, that ad features OJ Simpson so I don't know if that or a stain is worse.

I don't collect anything past 1975 so I'm not familiar with the intricacies of that particular issue. I only know that BA books often have ink transfer stains and bleed throughs, some of which are pretty bad.

Aces is just jerking your chain. It's not a stain it's the ad on the nside front cover. However, that ad features OJ Simpson so I don't know if that or a stain is worse.

I don't collect anything past 1975 so I'm not familiar with the intricacies of that particular issue. I only know that BA books often have ink transfer stains and bleed throughs, some of which are pretty bad.

You don't have to tell me about BA books. I'm the King Of Bronze, baby! I know all about the bleed but it's mostly on reds.

This isn't the case on this book. Like almost any book ads with really high contrast (this is dark blue on a white background) will be magnified by the CGC paper inside the front cover.

What do ya think guys? Did I overpay?

Taskmaster is my all time favorite character and I've never seen this copy in this grade for sale before, so I jumped on it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160183541364

Are YOU happy? I think its a great book and I know I have a few books in my posession that I paid too much for but I wanted them.

Enjoy it!