• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Woo Hoo!!

25 posts in this topic

Because JC isn't here to do this:

Are you sure that isn't a bad scan? I thought if there was a flaw like this the description should mention it.

lol

Are you sure that isn't a bad scan? I thought if there was a flaw like this the description should mention it.

But seriously...

CGC doesn't look at production defects like most collectors do.

And sellers want to sell.

Did you overpay.....thats up to you. You seem happy with the price so I say no you didn't over pay. Its a tough book to find in that grade especially with the green cover. Great book with a minor key 1st app in a 9.8 grade I have seem alot worst buys. I say good for you if you are happy and congrats on the new addition (thumbs u.

I was looking at that one but it got higher than I wanted to pay. That being said, I considered bidding about $400 for it but the strong wind last night made my internet connection iffy all night so I never got the chance to be crushed. :blush:

Besides, you had to bid against pastimperfekt and I've bid outrageous amounts for books I wanted when he was in the mix. (And I've still lost...)

I believe Taskmasters' 1st app. is Avengers# 195

NOT #196...a common mistake

Yeah, I have a copy of 195 but the first appearance is only the last page of the book, and from what I hear the "true" collectible for Taskmaster is issue 196.

I guess it doesn't really matter since I want them both equally... now I just have to find issue 195 at 9.8 w/white pages