• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What stuff have you bought that you wish you never had ?

79 posts in this topic

For me, it has to be toys. I picked up a ton of stuff in the 1980s and early 1990s that I wished I never had. (Spawn anyone?) Most of it is pretty hard to move these days. I have thought about getting a table at a local show and trying to move it.

For me, it has to be toys. I picked up a ton of stuff in the 1980s and early 1990s that I wished I never had. (Spawn anyone?) Most of it is pretty hard to move these days. I have thought about getting a table at a local show and trying to move it.

Most of the books I bought from Danny Dupcak in the 80's. doh!

Most All of the books I bought from Danny Dupcak in the 80's. doh!

Fixed that for you and ditto. :mad:

You must have received a few good ones :wishluck:

You bought books from DD?

That's the one thing I refuse to talk about. I have blocked it out of my mind. I still have some of them, but I won't look at them.

You must have received a few good ones :wishluck:

Well, when I submitted my collection to CGC back in '05 I had a couple nice finds (an X-Men 45 9.6 and 129 9.6 and a few others) but a lot of the rest came back with his signature color touch :mad: But I also bought back issues from other stores so the few good ones may have come from someone else. (shrug)

That's the one thing I refuse to talk about. I have blocked it out of my mind. I still have some of them, but I won't look at them.

Note to self...never mention this to the good Doctor.. :(