• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VCC Art Leftovers, Great Stuff, Great Discounts

8 posts in this topic

Non published art (sketches) are 30% off, Take 15% off price listed for published pages. Shipping is $8 and insurance is extra. :takeit: is king as I'm hitting the sack and won't be able to answer PM's until the morning. Some super deals to be had.

Convention-Title-OA.gif

• Death of New Gods #1, Page 6 $225.00 [Great Metron page by Starlin.]
  • JLA #100, Page 24 $100.00 [Wonder Woman by Mahnke.]
  • Talia Sketch 9x12 $25.00 [stuart Sayger]
  • Ms. Marvel 9x12 $40.00 [Louis Small, Jr.]
  • Phoenix 9x12 $30X.00 [Luna]
  • G.I. Joe America's Elite Issue 16, Page 4 $100.00 [Great Scarlett by Josh Medors.]

th_newgods1pg6.jpgth_mahnkejla100.jpgth_taliasaygem.jpgth_msmarvelsmallohio.jpgth_phoenixluna.jpgth_gijoe2.jpg

• Jack of Fables issue 5, page 16 $75.00 [Akins and Pepoy.]
  • Sue Storm Sketch 8.5x11 $30.00 [ Ayers art.]
  • Retro Girl 9x12 $40.00 [Mike Oeming]
  • Midnighter Cover Prelim 8.5x11 $25.00 [Chris Sprouse]
  • G.I. Joe America's Elite dbl Page Splash $300.00 [1st Phoenix Guantlet by Medor]

th_jackoffables5p16.jpgth_sueayers.jpgth_retrogirl.jpgth_midnighter5prelim.jpgth_gijoesplash.jpg

Not part of the discount, but putting this great Moon Knight page on the block by Mike Perkins. It's from House of M: Avengers Issue #1 Asking $275. Got to raise funds for a cover that has come up for sale.

moonknight.jpg