• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bookmark Bidders

53 posts in this topic

I'm wondering if you guys and gals run into any ubiquitous thrill bidders on eBay. There's a dude with the user name judeloo who puts in a bid on virtually everything I've watched in the last year and loses 99% of the time. I did a bidder search on him and he's got 19 pages of comics he's bid on (included completed items). Can anyone in the eBay comic community top this? (shrug)

I'm wondering if you guys and gals run into any ubiquitous thrill bidders on eBay. There's a dude with the user name judeloo who puts in a bid on virtually everything I've watched in the last year and loses 99% of the time. I did a bidder search on him and he's got 19 pages of comics he's bid on (included completed items). Can anyone in the eBay comic community top this? (shrug)

I bid on lots of comics I don't win. I throw up what I would be willing to spend and forget about the books until I get the notice I won or lost. I have won many books ata low price this way and I am assuming the same formula works for judeloo

I bid on lots of comics I don't win. I throw up what I would be willing to spend and forget about the books until I get the notice I won or lost. I have won many books ata low price this way and I am assuming the same formula works for judeloo

I've probably watched over 200 books in the last year that he's bid on and I remember him winning 2 (couple of CGC Watchmen books). I can only imagine the amount of emails he receives from eBay.

Judeloo is board member Bonds25. lol

:o No kidding, never knew that. I think it's safe to say we've all lost to him. I know I have. Pretty sure I've bought from him, too. Small world.

I've never lost to him, but he has bid against me in the past when I collected copper

:o No kidding, never knew that. I think it's safe to say we've all lost to him. I know I have. Pretty sure I've bought from him, too. Small world.

I've never lost to him, but he has bid against me in the past when I collected copper

If I remember correctly, I'd lost to him when I was buying SA books. Might wanna watch your back now that you're buying Silver hm

I am going to thrill bid on every book you are bidding on in Ebay from now :banana:

I am going to thrill bid on every book you are bidding on in Ebay from now :banana:

That sounds like fun. :)

If I see or smell an XMen 9.6, I will be on it, pronto :acclaim:

Don't forget those 9.8s. Oh, and 41 will have to be a 9.4. :D

Mental note made :devil:

You better write that down old timer. :whistle:

I wouldn't call it thrillbidding. He justs like to 'bookmark' a large pecentage of ebay books ;)

I agree...he is almost always the first bidder on the book.....not exactly a thrill bid when the bid is usually a dollar. Would be a good way to bookmark an auction too. hm

Scott

:censored:

You better write that down old timer. :whistle:

:tonofbricks: