• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st Annual CGC Forum Awards - Most Informative - Cast your Vote!

Most Informative Forum Member:  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Most Informative Forum Member:

28 posts in this topic

I would be seeing a doctor if I did as much as you seem to pull from your own experience.

If you need English lessons Yoda, I'm here to help.

Actually my grammar and English was quite sufficient to convey my meaning - but Joe - that is just another example of your "debate" techniaues - I cannot BEGIN to count how many times you have ignored the salient ideas in my posts and centered on the extraneous. It is a technique that far pre-dates the internet. (I pray my grammatical structure in this post is quantum sufficit ????

You take the path MOST followed by those who have no valid arguments left with which to argue: that is, you center on minor apparant, and often unproved, errors in spelling, grammar etc. and ignore the logic and ideas in the thread itself that should be apparant to anyone.

I honestly and truly do not understand why you thing this is not apparant to anyone who reads these rejoinder of yours.

Actually my grammar and English was quite sufficient to convey my meaning

I'm glad you think so.

And exactly what "salient point" was present in that "rejoinder"? I thought it was an insult, but according to you, it held some deep, inner meaning and value to life on Earth.

Please extrapolate...

I'm glad you think so.

And exactly what "salient point" was present in that "rejoinder"? I thought it was an insult, but according to you, it held some deep, inner meaning and value to life on Earth.

Please extrapolate...

I shall gladly extrapolate. You, based on this current rejoinder, simply have to resort to insult. You are the penultimate hypocrite. You damn others for acting in certain ways, yet you act in similar ways in your own interests (how many real humans have you damned here without knowing anything about them?)

But FAR worse than that, Joe, you represent much that is wrong on the internet. You are a very intelligent and inciteful person. You have ideas and theories worth considering. Then you throw it all away by these completely ridiculous denials and obviously studied "what can I catch POV on" games. Do you really think you are fooling people? I try to genuinely addres specific points that are at the core of your arguments. You rebutt by selecting points I bring up that are at the extreme periphery of my arguments.

I don't get it. You are not dumb. You are intelligent and obviously possess good thought processes. But as soon as I start to question you, well, you hit those tangents.

Why? I would guess you feel I am plain stupid, uninformed and dumb and hence only worthy of the bottom-feeding aspects of your argumets. I, on the other hand, DO feel I have some ideas and concepts worthy of being considered.

I'm glad you think so.

Please extrapolate...

I shall gladly extrapolate. You, based on this current rejoinder, simply have to resort to insult. You are the penultimate hypocrite. You damn others for acting in certain ways, yet you act in similar ways in your own interests (how many real humans have you damned here without knowing anything about them?)

But FAR worse than that, Joe, you represent much that is wrong on the internet. You are a very intelligent and inciteful person. You have ideas and theories worth considering. Then you throw it all away by these completely ridiculous denials and obviously studied "what can I catch POV on" games. Do you really think you are fooling people? I try to genuinely addres specific points that are at the core of your arguments. You rebutt by selecting points I bring up that are at the extreme periphery of my arguments.

I don't get it. You are not dumb. You are intelligent and obviously possess good thought processes. But as soon as I start to question you, well, you hit those tangents.

Why? I would guess you feel I am plain stupid, uninformed and dumb and hence only worthy of the bottom-feeding aspects of your argumets. I, on the other hand, DO feel I have some ideas and concepts worthy of being considered.

Or to put it another way "he's a ". thumbsup2.gif