• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st Annual CGC Forum Awards - Most Informative - Cast your Vote!

Most Informative Forum Member:  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Most Informative Forum Member:

28 posts in this topic

Due to popular demand, I have added the Rookie of the Year category to the previous 3 categories. Seeing that no one has offered up any prizes other than comicwiz, then the only prize will go to highest vote getter for "Most Informative." Any forthcoming prizes will appointed to the categories in the order they appear in this post. Votes will be taken between now and Friday Oct 3rd, so vote today! Each person, please vote only once for each of the 4 categories, and may the best forum member win!

I agree completely. Where's Zonker?

Kev

I agree, my homeboy (okay, home-city boy since we live in the same town) knows his late silver and bronze DC's inside out and upside down...you've got good stuff Zonker! thumbsup2.gif

sign-rantpost.gif We want Zonker...we want Zonker...time for a grass roots campaign...power to the people! sign-rantpost.gif

hi.gif

Thanks, guys!

: politician mode = on:

(I didn't nominate anybody 'cause we're all what makes this a cool place to hang-- it's not about any one of us)

: politics = off:

Take my name out of it. I have 5 votes now and can think of a few folks I feel are more informative than me. The sheer fact I was actually singled out and some folks actually VOTED for me is gratifying beyond my expectations. But take my votes and spread them out amoung the others. smile.gif

Take my name out of it. I have 5 votes now and can think of a few folks I feel are more informative than me. The sheer fact I was actually singled out and some folks actually VOTED for me is gratifying beyond my expectations. But take my votes and spread them out amoung the others. smile.gif

Same goes for me...I've recieved twice as many votes as I thought I would get...

Nice strategy guys........ tongue.gif

Same goes for me...I've recieved twice as many votes as I thought I would get...

Nice strategy guys........ tongue.gif

Man - you are sick! SICK!!!!!!!!!!! And SO jealous you did not think of it first!!!!!!!! 27_laughing.gif

PS - make this the first round then eliminate those names wishing elimination (that doesn't sound quite right) and make it a TOP 5 poll.