• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anymore amaz spideys#400-441 cgc 9.8???

5 posts in this topic

i posted this a few months back asking where were all the spideys over#400 in 9.8 for us who are trying to get all 9.8s and wanted to know if anybody has slabbed any and gotten 9.8s? i have a few in 9.8s#400,402,410,411,412,418,424,430 that rj got for me,but he said he was having to put a hold on getting anymore graded because too many were being rejected and he said that he would have to talk to cgc to find out why.i bought about 9 raw on ebay the other day that were supposed to be 9.8 but as always not a one would have made the grade because they looked almost like 9.8s but had finger prints all over every one of them 893frustrated.gif lighthouse did you ever get any graded?

thanks for the info valiantman the only thing is though that some people have been prescreening them like reynold jay and they keep rejecting them for 9.8s.not real sure why they seem to be tougher in 9.8s than 250-300s.now if i can just get #431 in 9.8 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

lighthouse did you ever get any graded?

Surely you know the answer to that question. If I had a stack of Top Census Spideys back from Sarasota there would be marketplace spamming worthy of gman...

Soon... but no definite timetable yet.

'House