• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FT's Infinite Thread Of Silver & Bronze Goodies & Discount Deals!!!

3,642 posts in this topic

For anyone out there that has not dealt with Nick (Flaming Telepath) you need to know that he is one of the strictest graders on the boards. His books come packaged well and are shipped quick (which is less than I can say for me sometimes).

You will not have anything to complain about with this cat...even if he is a Brit.

lol

STAY AWAY!!!!!! Trust me I started buying from him all the time. and well yes I consider there to be some undergrading, quick shipping , and he is excellent to work with.

Its just a trick to get your money!!!!!!

Trust me I know..

For anyone out there that has not dealt with Nick (Flaming Telepath) you need to know that he is one of the strictest graders on the boards. His books come packaged well and are shipped quick (which is less than I can say for me sometimes).

You will not have anything to complain about with this cat...even if he is a Brit.

lol

Thanks, Roy! :applause:

But you couldn't do it, could you?

Couldn't get through the compliments without the 'Brit' thing cropping up... :insane:

STAY AWAY!!!!!! Trust me I started buying from him all the time. and well yes I consider there to be some undergrading, quick shipping , and he is excellent to work with.

Its just a trick to get your money!!!!!!

Trust me I know..

Seems to be working, too. :whistle:

lol

Couldn't get through the compliments without the 'Brit' thing cropping up... :insane:

Monarchist.

:whistle:

lol

Monarchist.

:whistle:

That all you've got? meh

Second that, Nick is awesome to deal with.

Hey Andrew! :hi:

Where the hell you been? How are things working out?

And thanks for the compliment. :foryou:

Been around, unloading my "less desireable books", then going to list everything else.

Staying above water :flamed:

Take Care Nick!

Second that, Nick is awesome to deal with.

Hey Andrew! :hi:

Where the hell you been? How are things working out?

And thanks for the compliment. :foryou:

Been around, unloading my "less desireable books", then going to list everything else.

Staying above water :flamed:

Take Care Nick!

Yeah, that's what's actually important.

The books? They'll come back to you. I've sold my collection four time now, and it all comes back. (thumbs u