• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FT's Infinite Thread Of Silver & Bronze Goodies & Discount Deals!!!

3,642 posts in this topic

STAY AWAY!!!!!! Trust me I started buying from him all the time. and well yes I consider there to be some undergrading, quick shipping , and he is excellent to work with.

Its just a trick to get your money!!!!!!

Trust me I know..

Totally TRUE! Beware of his grading...he sold me a 7.5 and I slabbed it at a 9.2! Imagine my grief. He should be punished by taking away all his books before he hurts anyone else.

:insane:

For anyone out there that has not dealt with Nick (Flaming Telepath) you need to know that he is one of the strictest graders on the boards. His books come packaged well and are shipped quick (which is less than I can say for me sometimes).

You will not have anything to complain about with this cat...even if he is a Brit.

lol

Thanks, Roy! :applause:

But you couldn't do it, could you?

Couldn't get through the compliments without the 'Brit' thing cropping up... :insane:

Monarchist.

:whistle:

That all you've got? meh

I'm going to ask my British girlfriend for an appropriate insult in your archaic lingo. I want to make sure you understand it.

:wishluck:

BTW, She'll be visiting her hometown (Cornwall) this summer and I may make it over...you close by?

R.

BTW, She'll be visiting her hometown (Cornwall) this summer and I may make it over...you close by?

R.

Cornwall is a ing county!!! :makepoint:

lol

Not close, no, but you'd be flying into Heathrow, which is a 30 minute drive away. Come over early and stay over a day or so. (thumbs u

STAY AWAY!!!!!! Trust me I started buying from him all the time. and well yes I consider there to be some undergrading, quick shipping , and he is excellent to work with.

Trust me I know..

Totally TRUE! Beware of his grading...he sold me a 7.5 and I slabbed it at a 9.2! Imagine my grief. He should be punished by taking away all his books before he hurts anyone else.

doh!

Trust me I know..

doh!

Don't feel bad Nick. I sold a Batman #232 as a 9.2/9.4 and it got a 9.6

:frustrated:

If I fly in to Heathrow I will be dropping by for a few pints, you can count on that.

:cloud9:

Trust me I know..

doh!

If I fly in to Heathrow I will be dropping by for a few pints, you can count on that.

We've got a spare room, so build at least an evening out into your plan. (thumbs u

Trust me I know..

doh!

We've got a spare room, so build at least an evening out into your plan. (thumbs u

Just talked to Louise and they had planned to stay in London a few days as well...I may be within a stones throw of you, matey. We'll see...i don't like to plan too far ahead....If I have the time and $$ I'll come to the UK.

Thanks for the invite though...

:applause:

R.

Hey Nick.

Any chance of seeing list of the remaining books in this thread please.

Its up to 179 pages long on my PC & there may be a few hiden gems located in the thread somewhere.

Hope all is well.

Russ... :foryou:

Trust me I know..

doh!

You can put the Teen Titans 13 in the shed, but make sure it's out of the rain....., :eek:

Trust me I know..

doh!

You can put the Teen Titans 13 in the shed, but make sure it's out of the rain....., :eek:

Yeah, after I extended the invite, I started worrying about how to break the news to it... :eek: