• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FT's Infinite Thread Of Silver & Bronze Goodies & Discount Deals!!!

3,642 posts in this topic

STAY AWAY!!!!!! Trust me I started buying from him all the time. and well yes I consider there to be some undergrading, quick shipping , and he is excellent to work with.

Its just a trick to get your money!!!!!!

Trust me I know..

Totally TRUE! Beware of his grading...he sold me a 7.5 and I slabbed it at a 9.2! Imagine my grief. He should be punished by taking away all his books before he hurts anyone else.

:insane:

doh!

Don't feel bad Nick. I sold a Batman #232 as a 9.2/9.4 and it got a 9.6

:frustrated:

If I fly in to Heathrow I will be dropping by for a few pints, you can count on that.

:cloud9:

We've got a spare room, so build at least an evening out into your plan. (thumbs u

Just talked to Louise and they had planned to stay in London a few days as well...I may be within a stones throw of you, matey. We'll see...i don't like to plan too far ahead....If I have the time and $$ I'll come to the UK.

Thanks for the invite though...

:applause:

R.

Hey, if this happens, mind if I drop in and say hi at some point? It'd be great to meet Roy.