• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FT's Infinite Thread Of Silver & Bronze Goodies & Discount Deals!!!

3,642 posts in this topic

No, I am just going through a mid life crisis as I am turning 37 tomorrow. I will always be addicted to comics. Just ask my wife. She reminds me of that fact every day.

We have the same wife??? :o

She apparently spends time here as well! :o :o

No, I am just going through a mid life crisis as I am turning 37 tomorrow. I will always be addicted to comics. Just ask my wife. She reminds me of that fact every day.

We have the same wife??? :o

She apparently spends time here as well! :o :o

How many more of us has she been conning??? :o :o :o

*Well, obviously not greggy, but...*

37 today for me... hm i seem - and you as well, by association - to be far too young to be in "mid-life."

great. i was okay with it up until now, but i think i'm going to drink some Booker's and forget about old age creeping up on me :baiting:

37 today for me... hm i seem - and you as well, by association - to be far too young to be in "mid-life."

great. i was okay with it up until now, but i think i'm going to drink some Booker's and forget about old age creeping up on me :baiting:

:hi:

Now, now...your birthday isn't the day to be getting maudlin. (tsk)

There'll be plenty of time for that tomorrow... :insane:

i get maudlin every time i thumb through a thread of yours and don't see any books for me. :baiting:

i get maudlin every time i thumb through a thread of yours and don't see any books for me. :baiting:

:sorry: