• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bedrock City's 20% off Web-Site Sale! Forum Members only!

51 posts in this topic

yo, 'rock, when y'all redo your site, please incorporate a "browse" feature for shoppers like me who like to take a gander without having to come up with a name for the search engine, k thx (thumbs u

Already working on it.

We are having a company do a complete overhaul on our web-site and our P.O.S. inventory management system to allow complete access to every piece of merchandise in all stores, real time. It should be ready to test in Febuary and hopefully :wishluck: ready to go by the end of March. You will be able to browse everything!

i should actually have some money by the end of March, so that's pretty serendipitous!

The Head Minion responds...

daring3.jpg

Thanks Jeff! (thumbs u

That's the nicest 5.0 in the History of Mid-Grades. (worship)

Imagine what Richard's copy must look like if he let this one go!

There's a little edge wear and spine stress as well. I BIN'd that this morning but it sold before i got to it.

That is a gorgeous cover. Even if it is pink.

R.

There's got to be more going on that that corner triangle missing, no? Is there a water spot on the back cover or something?

No, someone wrote "Billy Parker has a little wee-wee" in black felt pen across the back cover and every interior page.

There's got to be more going on than that corner triangle missing, no? Is there a water spot on the back cover or something?

No, someone wrote "Billy Parker has a little wee-wee" in black felt pen across the back cover and every interior page.

Now it makes sense! lol I wish they had put that on the label!