• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recommended GA Trades

14 posts in this topic

I just learned of that book--definitely on my want list.

I've enjoyed the DC Archives and Marvel Masterworks. For Capt. Marvel fans there's also the Monster Society of Evil collection. Also the Little Lulu and Barks Libraries are first rate. The Archie best of the '40s is great, too. For MLJs, Shield's CD set is the way to go. Lots of good stuff out there...

Thanks for the suggestions.

The Lulu's are great, and, there are about 8 volumes at the library. My daughter has checked them all out, I think.

I'm going to request...I Shall Destroy All the Civilized Planets: The Comics of Fletcher Hanks

This would be something completely new for me.

A little late to the party on this one, but you can't go wrong with the Mad Archives.

Haven't seen the DC version, but if you can get ahold of the Russ Cochran set it's well worth the effort. Kurtzman, Elder, Davis, Wood, Krigstein, Woolverton, Severin, Heath, ... they're all in that collection.

Paul Karasik's Fletcher Hanks book!

I second this recommendation. (I'm not surprised that Mr. .5 and I have similar taste here). I just read the book and really enjoyed it.

:foryou: Glad you enjoyed...

Now get crackin' on collecting those Fox books!

Thanks for the suggestions.

The Lulu's are great, and, there are about 8 volumes at the library. My daughter has checked them all out, I think.

I'm going to request...I Shall Destroy All the Civilized Planets: The Comics of Fletcher Hanks

This would be something completely new for me.

:applause: