• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman/Hulk/Flash/Superman/Catwoman/Star Trek/X-Men ornaments/cards/lunchboxes

7 posts in this topic

Will ship USPS almost anywhere... no profiteering, reasonable costs based on your preference of shipping rate etc.

Paypal, check, MO, strippers, it's all good! :headbang:

MIB 1998 Superman Commemorative Edition Keepsake Ornament - mini-lunchbox - $5 ($12.95 retail) (1 available)

th_Misc002b.jpg

MIB 1998 Action Comics #1 and Superman - Set of 2 Commemorative Edition Keepsake Ornaments - $4 ($10.95 retail) (1 available)

th_Misc004.jpg

MIB 1994 Batman Keepsake Ornament - $11 ($12.95 retail) (1 available)

th_Misc005.jpg

MIB 1993 Superman Keepsake Ornament - $10 ($12.75 retail) box top paper pull

th_Misc1002.jpg

Batman Ultimate Collection - 3 VHS set $7

th_Misc018.jpg

th_Misc019.jpg

sealed box - 196 Fleer Skybox 100 packets X-Men Sanctuary $10

th_Misc012.jpg

4 Superman (1 sealed!), 1 Green Hornet/Captain Marvel VHS (sealed!)

th_Misc026.jpg

th_Misc027.jpg

th_Misc028.jpg

1993 numbered limited edition - Star Trek The Next Generation Interactive VCR Board Game - sealed MIB - $20

th_Misc031.jpg

MIB 1998 Superman Commemorative Edition Keepsake Ornament - mini-lunchbox - $5 ($12.95 retail)

th_Misc002b.jpg

MIB 1998 Action Comics #1 and Superman - Set of 2 Commemorative Edition Keepsake Ornaments - $4 ($10.95 retail)

th_Misc004.jpg

:takeit: 1 of each of these please... I have the Super-friends one already

MIB 1998 Superman Commemorative Edition Keepsake Ornament - mini-lunchbox - $5 ($12.95 retail)

th_Misc002b.jpg

MIB 1998 Action Comics #1 and Superman - Set of 2 Commemorative Edition Keepsake Ornaments - $4 ($10.95 retail)

th_Misc004.jpg

:takeit: 1 of each of these please... I have the Super-friends one already

You got 'em! PM on the way! :applause:

Thanks Warlord and I'd like to add for anyone else looking that the lunch boxes towards the end of this list are smaller than a standard metal lunch box (about 1/2 to 2/3) the size of a vintage one but these are pretty cool! I use to have nearly a complete set of them from Hallmark.