• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

going rate for a Joe Orlando EC page???

13 posts in this topic

If there's a link that might be helpful ...

... but if it's quiet around here it might be because there are other people eyeing that auction and they don't want your competition. hm

Well, the auction ought to be over now. Wonder what it sold for?

Alright, made up my mind and bought it

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200179466280&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=010

Good decision???

I have to add I'm not much of an OA collector. My only other page is a Mike Mignola Ironwolf page (which was a bit more expensive than this one...)

look slike a great deal to me! A low price, and at the very least , you now own a page from possibly the most artistically revered line of comics ever made. (thumbs u

Thanks ! I really had no idea how much to bid on this...

Just remembered I'll also own a piece of the most artistically revered line of Halloween cards ever made. Featuring my cats, Scully & Nanook, to boot!!! (worship) That scan you sent is awesome!!!

look slike a great deal to me! A low price, and at the very least , you now own a page from possibly the most artistically revered line of comics ever made. (thumbs u

Thanks ! I really had no idea how much to bid on this...

Just remembered I'll also own a piece of the most artistically revered line of Halloween cards ever made. Featuring my cats, Scully & Nanook, to boot!!! (worship) That scan you sent is awesome!!!

Cool! Glad you liked the piece!