• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

no love for Showcase?

182 posts in this topic

I really like the threads focussed on one title with lots of scans of great copies. And I just realized, I dont recall ever a Showcase thread! Which is surprising and telling, maybe. Surprising of course because it has many of DCs most valuable books in its long run....and telling maybe as th etitle USED to be (with B&B) the hottest most sought after run years ago.

Or should I just search for the one that already esisted and run its course?

I really like the threads focussed on one title with lots of scans of great copies. And I just realized, I dont recall ever a Showcase thread! Which is surprising and telling, maybe. Surprising of course because it has many of DCs most valuable books in its long run....and telling maybe as th etitle USED to be (with B&B) the hottest most sought after run years ago.

If you show some of yours, I'll show some of mine.

thats a the famous crotchshot cover, right?

You're channeling Chico Marx?

I think it has to be Lois Lane's crotch to be really famous.

Maybe that's her in the suit. She'll be on the cover just 6 issues later.

Jack

I'd love to be able to show off a Showcase #34 (one of my all time favorite covers). Alas, I'll never own a copy of tht book. I'm too poor to even consider a copy. :(
:cry:

If you show some of yours, I'll show some of mine.

:popcorn: Still waiting to see some samples from the fabled Aman collection. :popcorn: