• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poll: Should Pressing be disclosed?

Should pressing be disclosed?  

345 members have voted

1. 1. Should pressing be disclosed?

76 posts in this topic

No crack option :shrug:

Butt crack? :baiting:

040112crack.jpg

That looks like pressed ham. Mmmmmmmmmm...ham.....

Get rid of her feet below and all you would have is a torso on that bench. Where are her arms?

She doesn't have any, it's Heather Mills sister.

Two to one.

Game over.

73 people on an obscure message board have voted! The hobby has spoken! lol

You failed stats in college, right? Don't lie. :baiting:

Stats! They are the enemy of my friend and the enemy of my enemy. I remember years ago early seat belt ads stated "Most accidents happen within 15 miles of home so buckle up even for short trips." Of course, most car trips were WITHIN 15 miles of home. Besides, statistics reveal that one CGC Board Member is equal to 500 Non Memember Collectors!

Well I am glad the NOD , I mean masses have spoken.

Easy guys,easy I am just making a joke. :foryou:

Without accountability all polls like this show me is how many people voted in a particular poll. That said, disclosure isn't a bad thing, some just disagree with why, and when it is really needed. And others obviously disagree with exactly those same points. Hence all this endless discussion.

So instead of more door slamming, I would hope both sides make an effort to better understand the others point of view. Even if they vehemently disagree with it.

Myself included.

Ze-

Of course this poll isn't scientific and will not influence anyone in anyway whatsoever. Still....one has to wonder who the people are who voted no.

I'm sure some of the voters were doing it to be "cute". Even if it was half, that's still 12 people who don't think "full disclosure" is necessary.