• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What ever happened to the Pedigree book?

27 posts in this topic

Seems like I saw online several months ago that a book on all the top comic pedigrees was going to be written. I've never heard or seen anything more about it. Anybody know if it's still in the works? I don't remember where I saw or heard about it but I remember thinking what a great idea and couldn'd wait for it to come out.

It is on it's way. It will be worth the wait. The authors have full time jobs that tend to get in the way. :-)

I'm going to say by end of 2008 you'll have it in your sweaty little hands. Just an edjumacated guess.

Seems like I saw online several months ago that a book on all the top comic pedigrees was going to be written. I've never heard or seen anything more about it. Anybody know if it's still in the works? I don't remember where I saw or heard about it but I remember thinking what a great idea and couldn'd wait for it to come out.

You can get updates about the book here...comic pedigrees