• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey! I need a custom title!

182 posts in this topic

Hey Happy Birthday!

What about a grassroots letter writing campaign?

Baking someone Christmas cookies?

Having a hissyfit about it on a youtube video?

merci beaucoups.

having a hissy fit about it on youtube might be the single greatest idea of our generation. i say you go for it. animate some crazy pumpkin people and cupcakes and fluffy bunnies with horrifically large fangs to accompany your fit, a la Songs of the South and i daresay you will get win even if it doesn't actually customise your titlenage

I have the highest post count without a custom title. It's my badge of honor. :sumo:

Keep mentioning that lil factoid out loud, and 'tis likely to stop being your badge of anything there, brotha

I doubt it.

I have the highest post count without a custom title. It's my badge of honor. :sumo:

That's one way to turn a negative into a positive. hm

It IS a positive. It's the only thing that separates me from the nerdy, malnourished, basement-dwelling, breadstick armed fanboys that live on this board.

Just realized I' m a total Newbie... :P

How do you rate enough to get one? hmm? Do I have to do something interesting like MK? :baiting: Or Kiss Pythons like Greggy? :sick:

cat lady? hm

It IS a positive. It's the only thing that separates me from the nerdy, malnourished, basement-dwelling, breadstick armed fanboys that live on this board.

hmlol

Hey! I resent that! I eat relatively healthy!

I always dreamed my custom title would have swear words in it. :cloud9:

...in French

hm Putain de merde, il fait chier l'enculé ... It works ... Was there a thread about masking somewhere? :insane:

Pinned near the top of General :gossip: