• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the grade on this Church copy of Wyatt Earp #7 - Grade Posted

43 posts in this topic

Got my grade today on this book so I thought I would make a guess the grade post.

Church copy of Wyatt Earp #7. No unseen flaws. I just remembered that I didn't get the PQ but I would say it was Cream-Off-White.

1154445665_36e7d1a3c2_b.jpg

1155296512_b69f04601c_b.jpg

VF, maybe VF+ (8.0 - 8.5)

I agree. :sumo:

:gossip: Check out the size of his GUN! lol

I'll just say I think it's a little lower grade than 8.0, but I'm in awe of the big gun....and being a Mile High, it might get the big gun bump.

nice copy.

If I remember correctly, what you are seeing at the top is light reflection not color loss. I'll post the grade when it's in hand.

I was going to say 7.5 based on that color loss. Hard to see how that would be just reflection...but I'll say 8.0 and assume that any loss is less than it appears.

Not only is that gun ridiculously long, but his holster still has its gun in it.

If I remember correctly, what you are seeing at the top is light reflection not color loss. I'll post the grade when it's in hand.

I was going to say 7.5 based on that color loss. Hard to see how that would be just reflection...but I'll say 8.0 and assume that any loss is less than it appears.

Not only is that gun ridiculously long, but his holster still has its gun in it.

Yeah, BOTH of them . . . lol

Given the length of the gun in his hand, he would probably be dead by the time he got it out of the holster. So, my theory is that he just carries the long one around and has one in the holster as backup.

Oh, and 8.0

Given the length of the gun in his hand, he would probably be dead by the time he got it out of the holster. So, my theory is that he just carries the long one around and has one in the holster as backup.

Oh, and 8.0

Uh, am I the only one to notice that Hugh O'Brian is "packin" . . . ;)

:gossip: And I mean that in a Viking way lol

He has a strap on his left leg too for another holster on his left side.

:gossip: