• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pussycat Mag From Marvel on Ebay...

19 posts in this topic

I have never seen one of these sell before. This is the first time i have even seen the cover. Maybe i just never searched Ebay while one was up. I was wondering what this will go for. Still a few more weeks before i can buy back issues so i cant even bid. :cry:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pussycat-1-Marvel-magazine_W0QQitemZ200181877352QQihZ010QQcategoryZ74QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

As Magazines go, this is a real toughie, IMHO. Hard to tell pricewise where this one will go because the scan is funky. How bad is the storage rubbing on the left side? What in the world is going on in the lower right side. I think a true high grade copy could really surprise people. Way tougher than Sprirt World or In the Days of the Mob.

As Magazines go, this is a real toughie, IMHO. Hard to tell pricewise where this one will go because the scan is funky. How bad is the storage rubbing on the left side? What in the world is going on in the lower right side. I think a true high grade copy could really surprise people. Way tougher than Sprirt World or In the Days of the Mob.

I owned these mags before i collected mags and sold them. Bought them in a lot of stuff once. They were really nice copies!!! Dont even tell me that they are real money now. :tonofbricks:

I owned these mags before i collected mags and sold them. Bought them in a lot of stuff once. They were really nice copies!!! Dont even tell me that they are real money now. :tonofbricks:

Bought it at a Seattle show in the early 90s. Only in the VF range

Bought it at a Seattle show in the early 90s. Only in the VF range

Greegy since you bought your copy, have you ever seen this mag for sale again. I know you like obsure stuff like this so I just want to see if this is around if I really looked for one. Again i have never seen the cover before.

I know you were asking greggy, but it has been on my want list since 1990. I've never seen a decent copy for sale, but I don't go to a lot of shows. I used to do a ton of mail order and none of them had one. I don't know if I ever checked Sulipa though . . . hm

I know you were asking greggy, but it has been on my want list since 1990. I've never seen a decent copy for sale, but I don't go to a lot of shows. I used to do a ton of mail order and none of them had one. I don't know if I ever checked Sulipa though . . . hm

Thanks for the info!!! Anyone with info on this Mag please offer it up!!! I came across this mag in Overstreet oneday. Always wondered what it was. Being a marvel zombie of course i want one.

I got this at Million Year Picnic in Cambridge MA back in the mid 80s for about $4. It's in very nice shape, but I've handled it plenty over the years. It still looks like it's in better shape than that "VF"... sure looks like a crease on the lower right hand corner of their scan.

If it's the same Magazine as G.P.A. has it a 9.2 avg. is $605 with the last sale being $862.50 and this was 2 years ago

9.2) (2)605.75 - - 862.50 862/349 May 2005 Graph Marvel Com.. 1 1968 1

Thanks for the info! I see you collect mags from your sig line. Have you ever seen the Pussycat Mag on sale before. Other then the ebay auction and the CL copy? Thanks! (thumbs u

Thanks for the info! I see you collect mags from your sig line. Have you ever seen the Pussycat Mag on sale before. Other then the ebay auction and the CL copy? Thanks! (thumbs u

No those two places are the only time I have see the magazine. It seems a high grade copy comes once every 2-3 years

I always wondered what that "Jade East" cologne selled like... I've seen that on the back of the Spectacular Spider-man Magazine.

Could anyone post some of the interior of PUSSYCAT? I'd love to see what' kind of stories are there. Oh yeah, and I just read Penthouse for the articles...

Bill