• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hobo's RRP's and other Strange Stuff Sale

217 posts in this topic

Detective 91, VG+, Ink stain (by Joker) horrible production cut and a >gasp< pink cover! But still a Joker book. $225

detective091.jpg

Love that cover... Robin actually doing something helpful! :baiting:

lol

Grayson got banana peels, Jason Todd got a crowbar.

Detective 181, Fine +, The mutant villian in this story obtained a red helmet, went to Marvel and invaded a military base in 1963. BTW, what is it with mutants and the number "181" anyway? $135

detective181.jpg

Detective 181, Fine +, The mutant villian in this story obtained a red helmet, went to Marvel and invaded a military base in 1963. BTW, what is it with mutants and the number "181" anyway? $135

detective181.jpg

Never seen this cover before, but Electro was my first thought!

detective181.jpg

That's a good one, but Electro's mask friggin' rocks, esp. compared to this guy. Check out Robin doing the "YMCA" dance.

detective181.jpg

That's a good one, but Electro's mask friggin' rocks, esp. compared to this guy. Check out Robin doing the "YMCA" dance.

:roflmao:

OK, I'll take a short break before I start on the Batmans. I expect to cut the posted prices, esp. for anyone buying multiple books, so make an offer: The listed price is only where it starts. (thumbs u

As always, I ship bullet-proof, and if you're not satisfied with the book once it arrives, Money-Back Guarantee, no questions asked (as long as I get the book back.)

All books have been checked for restoration and they are noted if there's any. If I miss something on any book, again, MBG + I pay for the return shipping (hey, it's my mess-up, why should you pay?)